Saturday, April 3, 2010

Alice In Scrapland + Contest Winners!

TODAY my Alice kit is finally in the shoppe! Get this huge kit for 30% off this weekend – 16 papers and 51 elements!! I just couldn’t stop adding “one more thing” to this kit! :D

Alice In Scrapland

Escape to Wonderland with Alice & friends with this fabulous kit! Dress up your photos with the Mad Hatter's hat & bowtie or tie on Alice's apron! The hand-painted storybook illustrations are beautifully complemented by real-life elements and lucious papers that lend a great amount of versatility to this huge kit!

And that leads us to the winners … (yes, winnerssss) of my Name That Kit Contest! I had a ton of wonderful names submitted by folks both here on my blog and also on my Facebook Fan Page – and I even chose one of the submissions for the name of my kit: Alice In Scrapland submitted by Nicole! So Nicole is winning my Alice kit PLUS a $10 gift certificate to my shoppe!!! Congrats, Nicole, and thanks for the great kit name! :D

Next, I took everyone’s names who submitted a kit name idea, assigned each a number, put those numbers into Random.org and the number drawn was for: **drum roll** . . . Kcatonio!! She gets my Alice kit free!! Congrats!!

For everyone else who submitted an idea for naming the kit, I’ve decided to give you a 10% off coupon to use in my SUN Shoppe just for participating! Thanks so much to everyone! :D I will send out everyone’s coupons/gc’s this afternoon!

Before I let you all head out to do your digi-shopping ;) , I want to share a wonderful scrap layout using Alice In Scrapland. This page was created by Mara, one of the great gals creating for us SUN designers.

Olivia in Wonderland

201004_AliceIS_OliviainWonderland_byMara

Blessings & happy scrapping y’all! :D

And have a very Happy Easter!

HappyEasterCard-CariCruse_SunriseSorbet-BlogTrain

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CC,logo,shop,store,shoppe,header

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis