Monday, May 31, 2010

It’s About Time For A CT Call!!

Yep, I am finally getting around to putting out a call for my Creative Team! Here’s the scoop:

CariCruse_2010CTguestCall

{click image to see enlarged}

{guest} CT CALL

|| Requirements ||
•  Scrap 2-4 layouts/projects per month
•  Post to galleries at DST [DigiShopTalk], DSA [DigiScrapAddicts],
    SUN's flickr group, and one gallery of your choice
•  Enable products in enabling/ISO threads @ DST/DSA & more
•  Post shout outs to your Twitter/Blog/Facebook
•  Promote/link my products, when & where allowed
•  Keep in touch on my Creative Team Forum (Yahoo Group)
•  Have FUN! ;)

Interested? Send me an email ... {Cari.Digi |at| CariCreates |dot|com}
Subject: CT Call

•  Name Game: Tell me your name - real & in digiscrap world
•  Strut your stuff: Show me your best digiscrap gallery
•  Be a name-dropper: tell me who else you CT for
•  Link me up: got a blog? tweets? facebook?
•  Sweet-talk me: tell me why you absolutely MUST be
    on my CT (& whether you do hybrid)
•  The clincher: tell me your favorite soda! (lol!)

Deadline: JUNE 10TH!

CT {guest} positions are for June 15-July 15. After that, I hope to select a few permanent CT {members} from the CT {guests} who are interested.

To learn more about me & my digiscrap products, visit CariCreates.com! :D

Blessings & happy scrapping y’all! :D

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CC,logo,shop,store,shoppe,header

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis