Friday, August 20, 2010

Back 2 School *SALE* & Colour Splash

As the school season rolls back around, I thought I’d put my Back2School kit on sale for an unbelievable price of just TWO BUCKS!!!

Back2School {the kit} :: $2!!

The SUN CT gals created some beautiful pages with this:
201008_B2S_byJaye 201008_B2S_byMara
:: by jaye ::  . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  :: by mara ::
 
I also have some amazing news for digiscrappers everywhere:
The SUN is bringing back its Colour Splash program! What this means is the designers at SUN will be creating coordinating mini packs of papers, elements, and more using a chosen color palette every month. These packs will all be set at special low prices so you can mix and match and choose as many or as few as you like! Here is the marvelous palette for August, along with a preview of my new Colour Splash packs!
 
20100817_SUN-CS-palette

 
If you saw my last blog post, you already saw a page I scrapped with these new packs, but I’ll share it again in case you missed it:
LO_PBits_CariCruse_01MTAyard
|| . . . . . by Cari . . . . . ||
credits: all items from Colour Splash Pretty Bits {the papers & elements}
 
Be sure to visit the new Colour Splash category to see all the coordinating packs to choose from! The packs are all 30% off this weekend, so stock up quick! :D
 

Happy scrappin’ ya all! :D

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CC,logo,shop,store,shoppe,header

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis