Friday, September 24, 2010

It’s A Date!

This week I have a fun little pack of calendar frames and chipboard date pieces for you to use in accenting your scrapbook pages
It’s A Date! {the elements}Just $1.58 this weekend!
Includes chipboard pieces for every month, day, and date of the year, plus years 1985 through 2015! Two full sets are included—white/teal and kraft/charcoal sets.
Contains: 120 date chips + 4 calendar frames
And just look at these marvelous pages scrapped by the SUN CT!
201009_IAD_byCarlaR
201009_IAD_byGina
To see more great inspiration using It’s A Date, be sure to check the product page on SUN – lots more scrappiness to see! :D
`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· ´´¯``·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·
I’ve recently joined in the fun over at Etsy, and just had my first sale! I designed a new shop banner using my Candy Stripes kit for a really fun Etsy shop, Edible Details!
Banner_EdibleDetails-600_CariCruse
`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· ´´¯``·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·
And one last thing before I go … while I’m not having a “formal” CT call, I do want to let you all know that I am always on the lookout for truly *enthusiastic* CT members who really enjoy scrapping with my designs and want to give my products lots of shout-outs around the digi world. Any inquiries should include links to your best gallery and your blog, and should be sent to me at Cari.Digi (*at*) CariCreates (*dot*) com with “CT” in the subject line.
Happy scrappin’ ya all! :D
`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·
CC,logo,shop,store,shoppe,header

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis