Friday, December 3, 2010

Holiday Letters made simple!

This weekend I have some products in the shop, and 30% off, to help make creating your holiday letters quick and easy!

To make wonderfully customized letters with your choice of scrap kits, I offer TimeSaver Templates, ready for you to add your own papers, photos, and embellishments, along with the text of your letter. Print them out and your ready to send out a beautiful, customized holiday letter!

TimeSaver Templates::Holiday Letters – Volume 1

If you’re in a big hurry, I offer my TimeSaver Printables version, all scrapped and ready for you to drop in a photo, type your letter, print and send!

TimeSaver Printables::Holiday Letters – Volume 1

Here’s how either of these can look with photos added …

And here are some more marvelous ideas from the SUNshine Sweeties & my own CT gal, Debbie!

201012_TST-HLv1_cherylzyx 201012_TST-HLv1_Carla

201012_TST-HLv1_Trisha 201012_TST-HLv1_byLeia

201012_TST-HLv1_byDebzanne

Happy scrappin’ ya all! :D

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

Cari Creates! Designs & More 

My Digi Shoppe My Blog Join my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis