Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A quick ScrapIt template freebie!

ScrapIt-26_CariCruse_Preview

In the midst of all my Christmas preparations, I just had to stop and whip up a fun little template and digital/printable stickers pack to share! The template comes in three formats: layered PSD & TIF files for use in design programs, and in a full-size JPG which can be printed for use as a traditional scrap page background. The digital stickers can also be printed – all pieces are high-quality 300 dpi graphics.

I had some fun playing with the template along with pics of my pets & some cute pieces from Pink Paislee’s recent Winter Wonderland freebies:

LO-PP_ScrapIt-26_Template_CariCruse

Click on the preview below to download:

ScrapIt-26_CariCruse_Preview

Blessings to you!

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

P.S. Don’t forget, my entire digiscrap shop is on sale – every product is just $1!

CariCreates! Designs by Cari Cruse 

My Digi Shop My Blog Join my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Dec. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the great template...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your template - thank you for your generousity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on May. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note folks - I love reading them! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis