Friday, February 3, 2012

Fun Ideas for Valentines – and special savings!

LetteringDelights.com - Save 20%

On the heels of yesterday’s Valentine Treat Bag tutorial, I thought I’d share a few fabulous goodies from Lettering Delights for other Valentine projects! I just can’t get over how many adorable items they have! I also want to be sure you know about the special they are running: save 20% on $20 purchase with code: InLove!

I just love good old-fashioned “conversation hearts” candies, so these items really caught my eye! So much yumminess!

Conversations Projects - LetteringDelights.com

Conversations Projects - LetteringDelights.com

And then these cuter than cute “Love Bites” sets! If I had little ones at home still, I  would just have to send some of these to school with them! Open-mouthed smile And the one that says “It’s not a CROC, I love you” – can’t you just see attaching that to a fun pair of CROCS for your favorite valentine?? Open-mouthed smile

Love Bites - LetteringDelights.com

Love Bites - LetteringDelights.com

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Blessings to you!

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

Cari Creates! Designs

My Blog   Join my Facebook Page   Follow me on Twitter

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis