Friday, May 11, 2012

Paper Crafts: Spring Card Trio


Good morning! With spring arriving I am sure that you, like me, are busy as can be! I've been enjoying all the spring flowers - the daffodils, tulips, and hyacinths - as well as the sight of all the birds! Our hummingbirds have been greedily feeding at our front window, much to our delight! I thought I would just pop on today and quickly share three cards I've created this spring - one for Easter, and two for weddings. I genuinely hope these inspire you in your own moments of creativity! :)



 {click images to view larger}

All three cards feature shapes cut using my Silhouette Cameo - love all the ways I can use my Silhouette! :D


Blessings to you!
`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·
Cari Creates! Designs
My Blog   Join my Facebook Page   Follow me on Twitter
Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis