Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Photos on Alamy

I am please to announce my photography is now being hosted on Alamy, which means my photos can be licensed not only for professional use, but also for personal and educational use at very affordable prices. If you'd like to use any of my photos on your blog, facebook, myspace, or other social networking site, you can license them for just $1 to $3 each. This pricing also applies to certain educational uses as well!

Just visit my Alamy page - Alamy Images by Cari D. Cruse.

As I am getting my photos moved to Alamy a few at a time, I will keep you updated here on my blog as to what's added each week. So far the photographs include:

Purple Crocus

Ripe Red Apples on the Tree

Pine Siskin Held in Hand

Western Painted Turtle

Bowtie Pasta

Microscope and Slides

Purple Iris

Yellow Onion

Avocado and Tomato Salad

Water Gun on Firefighter Boat

Columbia Lily

I'll let you know as more are made available!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis