Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cross Bridges of Life…

As my hubby and I face the many challenges of life, and learn a little more with each challenge about trusting God more and hanging on to each other, I created this layout to reflect this journey. :D

Crossing the Bridges of Life ... Together

though ...[all else]...fails,
yet I will rejoice in the Lord;
I will exult in the
God of my salvation.
Habakkuk 3

Credits:
Paper and most elements by Carena's Designs from In The Forest at DigitalScrapbookPages.com
Banner by Ami Collofello from Charming at PGD
Hanger by Ami Collofello from Old Fashioned Charm at PGD
Sailboat by Irene V. Alexeeva from Treasures of the Deep Collab at ScrapOrchard.com
Fonts: LDJ Heatwave, LDJ Fanciful, LithusPro

 

Blessings to all!

CariCruse-PGD_Blinkie




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis