Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fun Photos For This Week

I love autumn and all the colors and celebrations it brings. Saturday morning our view off the front porch was this:

 

And I have to share a photo of a blessing… this is the fullest our woodshed has ever been, and it is due to the many kind folk who chose to bless us this fall …… deputies & dispatchers, our church family, and a couple of Vietnam vets …… all were so kind and blessed us greatly!

 

And last but not least, I cracked up laughing when I saw this wonderful Halloween decor out front of our Sheriff’s Office! :D

OOoops! Had one more pic to share, so I’ll add it here. I *just* took this shot a few minutes ago out my back door (friends & family will likely realize this is just next to our horseshoe pits :D). A ruffed grouse:

 

Enjoy your day, and check back first thing in the morning for a wonderful announcement – a really special deal for all you digiscrappers!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis