Sunday, November 1, 2009

Guess Who??

Guess who’s the Featured Designer of the Month at Pixel Gypsy Designs for November?

That’s right – me! :D (Love what Sherrie did with that logo!)

Be sure to visit the Featured Designer page to read my silly interview questions & answers, plus all this:

  • A super low price on a special limited-time digiscrap release:

AUTUMN TWINKLE by Cari

  • Several of my favorite gallery picks
  • Several of my favorite digiscrap kit picks from myself & other designers, too (and save 40% off these all month!)
  • And info regarding my fun speed scrap on Friday the 13th! ;) (I’ll have a special freebie for everyone who participates!)

Just a quick reminder for you all, if you aren’t a Facebook Fan already, be sure to join up so you can get all my last-minute news and also some really great QPs! (If you’re just joining and would like the new Romantic Dreams QP, leave a note on my Fan page & I will send you the link.)

64x64

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis