Friday, March 25, 2011

I Heart Chipboard Alpha on Sale!

HAPPY SPRING!! Aren’t you glad winter is finally winding down? I know I am certainly looking forward to seeing some flowers start popping up in my yard and to getting our little pond and fountain up and running for the season again. What are you looking forward this season??

In my shop today I have an adorable little alpha at 40% off all weekend:

I Heart Chipboard {the alpha} – $1.35 on sale!

CariCruse_IHeartChipboard-ap_Preview

Contains: 52 letters + 10 numerals + 11 symbols

:: Scrappy Inspiration ::

LumTang IHC_201103_byShortCake

LO_IHeartCB-201103_byjbdolfin

Well, I am off & running – spring is here, after all… can’t sit still a single minute now! Open-mouthed smile

Happy scrappin’ ya all! :D

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CariCreates! Designs by Cari Cruse 

My Digi Shoppe My Blog Join my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis