Friday, March 11, 2011

Luminesce Has Arrived

I am very excited to finally share with you the marvelous new line of products I am introducing to my digital scrapbooking shop. LUMINESCE products are designs to illuminate and accent without overwhelming. Full of soft neutrals and hue-kissed palettes, Luminesce products offer a clean, fresh, and uncluttered style for all your scrapping. The first in this new line is Luminesce.Tangerine, a beautiful kit offering an assortment of soft orange shades, simply doodled elements, wordart tags, plenty of flair pieces, two full alphas, and much more.

Luminesce.Tangerine {the kit}Sale price $3.15 (thru Sunday)

CariCruse_LuminesceTangerine-kit_Preview

Contains: 12 papers + 45 elements + 2 alphas

Separate packs of papers, elements, & alphas are also available at 40% off all weekend:

CariCruse_LuminesceTangerine-ap_Preview CariCruse_LuminesceTangerine-ep_Preview CariCruse_LuminesceTangerine-pp_Preview

I also have a beautiful mini kit this week. Inspired by my Luminesce line, Nature {the mini} offers soft shades of green and natural kraft textures along with beautiful wordart using the alpha from Luminesce.Tangerine.

Nature {the mini} – Sale Price $1.35 (thru Sunday)

CariCruse_Nature-mini_Preview

Contains: 4 papers + 8 elements

:: Scrappy Inspiration ::

Nature-mini_201103_byLisa

LO_2011w03_36552SB LT_CariCruse

LumTang_201103_byjencrook

Happy scrappin’ ya all! :D

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CariCreates! Designs by Cari Cruse 

My Digi Shoppe My Blog Join my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis