Thursday, September 1, 2011

Gone Crazy $1 {digi} Bake Sale + Birthday Buffet

CariCruse_CandyStripes-kit_PreviewCariCruse_PScenics-kit_PreviewCariCruse_VintageIsland-kit_Preview

:: SCRAPPINESS {DIGI STYLE} ::

Yep, I’ve gone a little crazy with this month’s $1 Bake Sale – I’ve put 3 FULL-SIZE KITS in the sale!! And I have some extra wonderful news, too… instead of the usual one-day-only sale, these will be available at this great price for an ENTIRE WEEK as we celebrate GingerScrap’s 3rd Birthday this week!!

Candy Stripes {the kit} – 16 papers + 35 elements + 1 alpha

Mouth-watering and scrumptious, this kit will help you scrap your sweetest pages yet!

CariCruse_CandyStripes-kit_Preview

Painterly Scenics {the kit} – 16 papers + 35 elements + 1 alpha

Beautiful scenery and nostalgic pieces make this kit perfect for scrapping your travel, vacation, and heritage pages.

CariCruse_PScenics-kit_Preview

Vintage Island {the kit} – 18 papers + 40 elements + 1 alpha

Aloha! Bring the spirit of the islands to your scrapping with this collection of Hawaii-inspired elements and papers. From footprints in the sand to vintage-style postcards and brightly-colored blossoms, you will find all you need to add a little “aloha” to your pages!

CariCruse_VintageIsland-kit_Preview

… and there’s more …

Today is also the release of the newest GingerScraps Buffet: It’s My Birthday! Each of the designers created coordinating packs for this fun theme. These will all be on sale for the entire week as well for the GingerScraps Birthday Celebration. Here’s my minikit:

It’s My Birthday {the mini} – just $1 all week!

CariCruse_ItsMyBirthday-mini_Preview

:: SCRAPPY INSPIRATION {digi} ::

LO-CT_IMB_byjbdolfin

:: SCRAP’N’CHAT ::

With summer wrapping up, I am holding my twice-monthly Scrap’n’Chats again at GingerScraps! Join me tonight as we kick things off while simultaneously celebrating GingerScraps’ 3rd Birthday! Open-mouthed smile

CariCruse_GS_Promo-SpeedScr

All who join me tonight and have a layout posted by Saturday morning (7amPacific/10amEastern), will receive my Squiggles.Lines.Dots mini kit as a prize!!

CariCruse_SLD-mini_Preview

Joy & blessings to you!

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CariCreates! Designs by Cari Cruse 

My Digi Shop My Blog Join my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis