Saturday, October 1, 2011

Night Fall :: the October Buffet + $ Bake Sale

LO1_NightFall_byLisa

This marvelous layout by Lisa (FJchickie) at GingerScraps shows off some of the new goodies in the Night Fall Buffet packs available in the shop now. All the designers have created coordinating packs in this spooky theme and have them on sale for just ONE DOLLAR per pack today! (After today they will still be just $2 per pack.) Here are the fun packs I put together:

Night Fall {the elements} by Cari Cruse

CariCruse_NightFall-ep_Preview

Night Fall {the papers} by Cari Cruse

CariCruse_NightFall-pp_Preview

Here’s an extra preview of the papers to give you a better idea of how they look:

CariCruse_NightFall-pp_Preview2

For this month’s $1 Bake Sale, I’ve marked down a few of my alphas. Grab these for just $1 each today only!

CariCruse_PartySweets-ap_Preview

CariCruse_PrettyKrafty-ap_Preview

CariCruse_RomanticDreams-ap_Preview

:: IN OTHER NEWS ... :: :)

I’m very excited today, as it is finally October – my favorite month of the year! It is just such a beautiful month—crisp sunny days, gorgeous autumn foliage, my birthday Smile, and …… Halloween! It is also the time of year when the area Lions Club offers their fall foliage train rides that I so love, and TODAY we are headed over to hop on an open-air train car for a wonderful long ride! I’m looking forward to crossing the Pend Oreille River on the very high bridge as well as going through the Kissing Tunnel with my sweetheart! Winking smile I hope to have some really great photos to share from the ride with you soon!

CariCruse_Jackoween_HappyOctober

Blessings to you!

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CariCreates! Designs by Cari Cruse 

My Digi Shop My Blog Join my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis