Thursday, November 3, 2011

DSD Sale & Scrap’n’Chat!

CariCruse_TST-HolidayLettersV1_NL

It’s the first weekend of November, and that means it is once again time to celebrate Digital Scrapbooking Day (DSD)! I am putting my entire shop on sale for 40% off all weekend for DSD—November 4-6—including this brand new pack of Holiday Letters Template:

CariCruse_TST-HL-V1_Preview

Get these four fabulous templates, each 8 1/2 x 11 inches, to get a jump-start on your holiday letters! Add your own photos, papers, and embellishments for a beautiful letter to print and send to everyone on your holiday mailing list. And they are a steal at just $1.50 for the entire pack this weekend!

Here’s a sample letter created with Letter #1 and my Shimmering Summer kit:

LO_CariCruse_TST-HL-V1_Lett

Want to try out one of these templates? Then join me Friday evening, 6pm Pacific / 9pm Eastern, for my monthly first Friday Scrap’n’Chat at GingerScraps! We will have a great time as always, chatting and scrapping for an hour. I will have a *free* template to share and a participation prize for all who post their scrapped letter by the deadline (Saturday morning). Get the details: Scrap’n’Chat with Cari

If you aren’t into using templates or just can’t use them in your scrapping program, please don’t let that stop you from joining in! I will post a scrapping “recipe” based on the template to help you get your holiday letter scrapped! Smile

Here are just a few of the products you will find at 40% off November 4-6 for DSD:

CariCruse_BeachBum-kit_PreviewCariCruse_CandyStripes-kit_PreviewCariCruse_ChocolateKisses-ap_Preview

CariCruse_FT-ap_PreviewCariCruse_IHeartChipboard-ap_PreviewCariCruse_LoveAccents-ep_Preview

CariCruse_LuminesceLavender-kit_PreviewCariCruse_LuminesceTangerine-kit_PreviewCariCruse_MaskIt-NewYear_Preview

CariCruse_MaskIt-Springtime_PreviewCariCruse_Nature-mini_PreviewCariCruse_OldeTymeJunque-kit_Preview

CariCruse_PartySweets-kit_PreviewCariCruse_PrettyKrafty-kit_PreviewCariCruse_PScenics-kit_Preview

CariCruse_SLD-mini_PreviewCariCruse_TST-SB36552-Set01_PreviewCariCruse_VintageIsland-kit_Preview

… and much more in my shop!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings to you!

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CariCreates! Designs by Cari Cruse 

My Digi Shop My Blog Join my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis