Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy November!

CariCruse_TimelessTradition-mini_Preview

Ooooh isn’t this just a scrumptious taste of autumn?? My new mini kit, Timeless Traditions, is part of the November Buffet at GingerScraps! You can grab coordinating packs from many of the designers to mix and match for your scrapping delight! As always, these Buffet packs are each just ONE DOLLAR today only! The remainder of the month they will still be a great buy at just $2 each.

I only just added some last minute items to the Bake Sale for today, so be sure you grab these three FULL KITS at just $1 each TODAY ONLY:

CariCruse_CheckeredPast_Preview

CariCreates_ICanFly-kit_Preview

CariCruse_HG-Kit_Preview

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween last night, and are enjoying a beautiful autumn! (Oh, and if you are back east where they just got over a foot of snow…my heart truly goes out to you! Smile)

Blessings to you!

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CariCreates! Designs by Cari Cruse 

My Digi Shop My Blog Join my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis