Friday, June 3, 2011

Running Behind :O

20070510-pic097-ccweb

Yep, I am seriously running behind today! lol! Had to travel for medical appointments this week and it just completely threw off my schedule. But here I am and let me see if I can remember what I need to share with you all! Winking smile

:: Scrappiness ::

Newly added to my digiscrap shop is a fun little set of photo masks!

MaskIt: Stars & Stripes {photo masks}on sale $1.50!

MaskIt photo masks add beauty and shape to your photos – just clip any photo to the masks and your scrapbook pages look instantly more fabulous! This MaskIt pack includes stars, flags, and a firecracker to use in scrapping your patriotic celebrations, summer picnics, memorial photos, and more. A plain flag is included for my international friends, as well! :D The white and gray areas of the masks have varying levels of transparency to give a really unique look to your clipped photos!
Contains: 6 photo masks

CariCruse_MaskIt-Stars&Stripes_Preview

Today is also the first Friday of the month, which means we will be in the chatroom this evening at 6pm PT/9pm ET for a fun speed scrap’n’chat! Come join in for a relaxing and enjoyable hour of scrapping and chatting. Smile

CariCruse_GS_Promo-SS-201106a

Well, I am sure I am forgetting something (yikes!), but for now that’s all I’ve got. Have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings to you! Open-mouthed smile

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CariCreates! Designs by Cari Cruse 

My Digi Shop My Blog Join my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis