Thursday, June 23, 2011

In Search Of: Summer?!

2011-06-19-13-20-08-ccweb

Has summer turned up where you live? It’s been fairly elusive here. We had a sunny day yesterday and it actually reached 80 degrees, but now it’s back to 50 degrees and raining, which is pretty much the status quo so far this year. Not that I’m complaining, mind you. I am one of those bizarre people who dances in the rain … my currently dripping hair and sopping shirt attest to that as I just couldn’t resist running outside this morning when the drizzle kicked up to a downpour. It’s so marvelous! It’s like standing in a waterfall, sorta. lol! Now I will probably have to build a fire in the woodstove again today – we’ve kept one going nearly every day this month with only a handful of exceptions. So if you see summer around your place, please tell it I look forward to its arrival, but I’m also laughing in the rain in the meantime! Open-mouthed smile

:: CRAFTINESS ::

I’ve been having a crazy good time in my craft corner lately. I was given an amazing Scrapbox by my dear hubby for Mother’s Day this year, and I am so totally loving how tidy and organized things are with it!

Scrapbox-Workbox_All_Beadboard_Vanilla

(This pic is from The Orginal Scrapbox website, I will have to get some pics of mine so I can share them soon! Smile)

I have an entirely new way of working now, too… I keep my laptop on the large desk over at the side with slideshows from crafting sites rolling to keep me inspired (like the Pink Paislee Gallery or 7Gypsies on flickr), or I have Netflix playing my fav old shows, like Columbo and Rockford Files! If my hubby is playing a video game on the tv nearby, I just plug in my headphones to the laptop and happily craft away! I am loving it! If I find I need info or inspiration on using a particular product (like my new Recollections Flocking Powders from Michaels! Open-mouthed smile), then I can just google the product real quick and learn while I work. I am so totally *loving* my little craft corner!!

Have a wonderful day & say “hellloooooo” to the sunshine if you see it! Open-mouthed smile

Blessings to you!

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CariCreates! Designs by Cari Cruse 

My Digi Shop My Blog Join my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis