Monday, April 6, 2009

Clowning Around & A Garden Visitor

I had a lot of fun playing with the clown stickers in the latest kit from Inspired Mommie Designs: Under The Big Top. I've been dressing up as a clown since I was very young, so a kit full of clowns and clown cars is just too much fun!

Cari the Clown

Credits: Papers & elements by Inspired Mommie Designs from Under The Big Top at PrettyScrappy.com

Font: Pea Cammi-Pea

 

I also loved the gorgeous purple/lavender papers in the kit, and couldn't resist doing something totally different with those, hence my layout using lavender and oregano blossoms!

A Garden Visitor

Credits:
Papers and elements by Inspired Mommie Designs from
Under The Big Top at PrettyScrappy.com

Artisian Frame by Sherrie Piegdon from Artisian Frames at PixelGypsyDesigns.com

Herbs/foliage by Cari D. Cruse at CariCreates.com
Font: Pea XOXO from Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis