Monday, April 27, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day ~ this Saturday!

So this Saturday is National Scrapbooking Day ... we scrappers are well aware of this awesome day celebrating our favorite pastime. And yet I just spent the last several minutes convincing my *husband* that it is "for real!" lol There will be some awesome online celebrations all over the internet, with plenty of events for digital scrappers as well as traditional and hybrid scrappers. For those of you doing digi, like me, I wanted to share this *amazing* DOORBUSTER sales event going on over at my favorite digi community ... Pixel Gypsy Designs.

While you're there grabbing some awesome scrapping supplies, be sure to stick around for the special NSD Speed Scrap at 4pm (Eastern). You might also want to check out the monthly challenges going on at PGD - you can win the entire store if you just get the most points for the month!

Well, I hope to see you all around PGD on Saturday, and maybe even more than that if you stick around to check out PGD & see why it's my favorite place to be! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis