Friday, April 24, 2009

Sunset Palm Trees

Have you ever sat and watched the sun setting over the Pacific Ocean? I had that wonderful, awesome privilege a couple years ago when hubby and I traveled to southern California. We were in San Diego and drove out to Sunset Cliffs to sit on the red rocks and watch the glorious scene unfold before our eyes. It made the emotions just well up inside to see the limitless beauty of God's handiwork. I took many photos that evening, and plenty on other evenings there from other vantage points. On one evening I caught a couple palm trees silhouetted against the colorful sky at dusk. I decided to scrap that particular photo today, and I just love the results.

SUNSET PALM TREES

Credits:
All items from
PixelGypsyDesigns.com
Elements by PGD Designers from Uniquely You Mega Collab Kit
Paper by Sherrie Piegdon from Expressions Dark
Paper by Sherrie Piegdon from Debbie's Camp Hilaka
Photo frame by Sherrie Piegdon from Artisian Frames
Font: Eight Fifteen

I want to remind you all not to miss the awesome opportunity to get the *huge* mega collab kit, "Uniquely You", for FREE this month at PGD - with just a $10 donation to help families dealing with autism. Get the details here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis