Saturday, January 2, 2010

Digiscrap Announcement

Well, folks, it’s official now, so here’s the news: Pixel Gypsy Designs will be closing its doors at the end of February. We are very saddened to see this occur, and we wish the absolute best for site owners Scott & Sherrie – they are wonderful people and have done such an amazing job! If you would like to read the official announcement, you can do so here: Important PGD Announcement

As for me, folks, I am currently making arrangements to continue selling my digital scrapbooking designs, and will update you when I have made a definite decision on a new digi home! :D In the meantime, you can still continue to shop for your digiscrap supplies at my PGD Shoppe!

Blessings all,

**~~**~~Cari~~**~~**

CariCruse-PGD_Blinkie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis