Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!

Happy, happy New Year folks! I’m sure you all have experienced challenges of various kinds in 2009, just as I have, and no doubt 2010 will bring plenty more for all of us… yet I am grateful for each and every day God brings, because there is so much to be learned in every moment of every day. Don’t let yourself be brought down by the struggles of the past year or the worries of what the new year will bring… just hang on for the amazing ride! :D

To help kick off the new year, I’ve created a wonderful 4x6 photo calendar that will look beautiful printed and displayed on your desk! You just drop in your own photos on each calendar, order prints at your fav store or print them yourself, and you have a quick & wonderful calendar for the whole year. One idea I’ve thought of doing with these, is to clip them together with a binder clip or bulldog clip & set them up on a little business card holder on my desk. Or, I might punch them in one upper corner & attach a simple binder ring – doesn’t that sound cool?! These would make such an adorable gift, too!

Timesaver Printables::2010 4x6 Photo Calendar

Be on the lookout, folks, for a special announcement I’ll be making here on my blog, probably some time this weekend. You digiscrappers will be interested to hear it! :D

Have a wonderful and blessed New Year 2010 y’all!

*~~**~~Cari~~**~~*

Cari_20091028_Oval-150px

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis