Monday, January 25, 2010

♫ SUNny Days, Sweepin’ The Clouds Away! ♫

It’s time to let you all in on my little “secret” … I will be opening my new digiscrap shoppe soon at Sunshine Studio Scraps! On Saturday, February 6th, you will be able to find my designs over at SUN, including all my previously released kits *plus* a brand new huge kit that has been just too much fun to make! And here’s a little sneak peek of that kit …

I’ll also have an awesome freebie for you all on February 6th – in fact, it’s a full-blown blog train coming your way and I can’t wait for you all to see what all of us SUNshine girls have for you! So set your dial to my blog and stay tuned for all the yummy digiscrap goodness coming your way very soon! :D

Oh, and I have updated my fan blinkie, so be sure to grab that while you’re here!

CariCruse_FanBlinkie

Blessings,

♪♪~~**Cari**~~♪♪

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis