Sunday, June 20, 2010

Graduation Greeting Card *by me*

While I love digital scrapping, I still love playing with paper & tape, and I still love sending handmade cards to my friends and family. This week I created a fun card to send to my brother, Jesse, who will be graduating college. I used my digiscrap kit, Hike & Seek, to create the graphics, then printed & cut them out in order to create a hybrid greeting:

I really like how this turned out – especially how I was able to make a “masculine” card, as that can sometimes be a challenge for us ladies to pull off! :)
 
Hope this might inspire some of you to give hybrid creations a try, or give you some ideas for making cards for the men in your life! :D
 

Blessings & happy scrapping y’all! :D

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CC,logo,shop,store,shoppe,header

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis