Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Whole Lot of Peeking Going On!

2010-06-05 07-12-17_DSC00869_Vga

That’s Turkey Lurkey. He’s a wild turkey who hangs around our place every day lately. For some reason he is strictly a loner… well, almost. One day I saw him get all puffed up & make funny barking noises (these were a little different than the usual gobble sound they make) … the rest of that day TL had a *girl* keeping him company all around the place! :) Yesterday morning I snapped this pick of him right up on the back porch, peeking in at us. :D

Speaking of peeking … I have a sneak peek for you of the fantastic digiscrap kit I just uploaded to my SUN Shoppe! It will be released in the store this coming Saturday, June 12th!

Now isn’t that just yummy?? :D

Blessings & happy scrapping y’all! :D

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CC,logo,shop,store,shoppe,header

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis