Friday, June 4, 2010

NEW::Artist Trading Card Templates

I love scrapping in “miniature” and ATC’s (Artist Trading Cards) are perfect for that! They also make fantastic hybrid projects as they can be printed out, adhered to cardstock, and made into mini albums that you can carry with you and show off to friends!

TST::ScrapIt ATC #1-4 {template} – Price: $2.25 on sale now for $1.58!!

I had so much fun whipping up this 2-page mini album with my templates & I think I will add 2 more pages with the other templates really soon! After that, I plan to make an accordion album with the printed layouts!

 
By the way, the SUN birthday celebration is still in full party mode, so be sure to check out all the challenges, sales, & more this weekend!

 
Just a reminder that my Creative Team Call is still open for a few more days! I am looking for truly *enthusiastic* CT members who will help tell the digiscrap world about my designs! :D

 

Blessings & happy scrapping y’all! :D

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CC,logo,shop,store,shoppe,header

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis