Thursday, January 20, 2011

My 365 So Far + *NEW* Violets Are Violet

I have been having such a wonderful time keeping up with Project 365! I’ve never really committed to doing this in past years as I was fairly certain I wouldn’t keep up, but this year I decided to give it my best shot and I am really enjoying it! I’ve scrapped two weeks so far – here is how they look side-by-side:

2011w01-02_36552SB_CariCruse

Both pages were created with Pretty Krafty {the kit} and Set 1 of my 365/52 Storyboards Templates.

My newest kit is a bit of a switch for me – it’s all in purples and pinks, which aren’t my usual colors of choice. The colored just beckoned to me one day and the results, I think, are fabulous!

Violets Are Violet {the kit}

Violets Are Violet {the kit}

Vividly colored embellishments and lovely muted papers come together in this kit to offer a delightful addition to any scrap stash. Butterflies and flowers and twigs and bows will brighten your pages when you scrap with Violets Are Violet!
Contains: 12 papers + 46 elements + 1 alphas

Here’s a closer look at the contents and links to the individual packs …

 Violets Are Violet {the papers}Violets Are Violet {the elements}  Violets Are Violet {the alpha}

:: Scrappy Inspiration ::

by Tricia :: Violets Are Violet

by CamiJo :: Violets Are Violet

Happy scrappin’ ya all! :D

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CariCreates! Designs by Cari Cruse 

My Digi Shoppe My Blog Join my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis