Thursday, January 13, 2011

New 365/52 Storyboards Templates & more!

I am so excited to present my brand new templates created with the 365/52 Project in mind! Make quick work of scrapping your daily photos and telling your story through the coming year with these fantastic Storyboards. This week, I’m releasing the first two sets, which will take you through the first eight weeks of 2011.

TimeSaver Templates::365/52 Storyboards Set 1 – Sale Price: $1.35!

TST::Storyboards Set 01

TimeSaver Templates::365/52 Storyboards Set 2 – Sale Price: $1.35!

TST::Storyboards Set 02

If you missed my speed scrap last week, you missed a whole lot of fun *and* the opportunity to get my new photo masks set for free. You can get the masks now, though, as they are available in my shop at a great price!

MaskIt: New Year {photo masks} – Sale Price: $1.35!

MaskIt:New Year {photo masks}

Another great set of products is available in my shop this weekend, too, as I re-release my Pretty Krafty collection. Get the separate paper, element, and alpha packs, or buy the whole kit and save money!

Pretty Krafty {the kit} – Sale Price: $3.15
Contains: 12 papers + 57 elements + 1 alpha

Pretty Scrappy {the kit}

Pretty Krafty separate packs: {the papers} - {the elements} - {the alpha}

:: Scrappy Inspiration ::

by Colleen

MantleLights by Cari 

LO_36552SB PK_CariCruse

201101-LO-01_PK_byMelissa

201101_PK_byElla 

By the way, be sure to mark your calendars so you don’t miss my fun-filled speed scrap and chats on the *first Friday* of every month! Join me in the GingerScraps chat room at 9pm Eastern / 6pm Pacific each month for some scrapping, laughs, and participation prizes! You can follow my Google Calendar to see when I have this and other events planned!

Happy scrappin’ ya all! :D

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CariCreates! Designs by Cari Cruse 

My Digi Shoppe My Blog Join my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis