Friday, February 4, 2011

Dream of Romance!

Do you all have something special planned for Valentine’s Day? For about twenty years my hubby and I have had a tradition of setting up a small table in the living room and making it look a bit fancy. Then we team up to cook a special meal and eat it by candlelight at our Valentine table. This setup is more intimate than our larger dining room table, and whisks us away from the normal every day routine. We began this tradition when our sons were little and we had no money for dining out on Valentine’s Day. We would set our sons up with a special “picnic” dinner on a blanket on the floor in their room, and provide them with a special game or toys to play with while we had our romantic dinner in the living room. They were taught to remain in their room until our dinner was over and we’d excused them. They didn’t mind a bit! Over the years we liked the tradition so much that even now, when the kids are grown and flown the coop and we might afford a little dinner out, we still set up our special little table and enjoy our wonderful Valentine tradition. :) If you don’t already have a special Valentine tradition, why not start one this year!

To help you preserve the memories of your Valentine’s Day, or any of your romantic moments, I am adding my Romantic Dreams kit to my GingerScraps shop. I’ve given everything in the kit an extra polish, and even created a brand new alpha to include with it!

Romantic Dreams {the kit}

CariCruse_RomanticDreams-kit_Preview

The paper, element, and alpha packs are also available separately, and are all 40% off this weekend.

CariCruse_RomanticDreams-pp_PreviewCariCruse_RomanticDreams-ep_PreviewCariCruse_RomanticDreams-ap_Preview

:: Scrappy Inspiration ::

RomDreams-201101_byShortCake_LO-01

RomDreams_201102_byMissi

:: February Scrap’n’Chat TONIGHT ::

Woohoo! It’s time for my monthly speed scrap in the GingerScraps chatroom! I have a fun set of scrapping instructions ready to go for tonight, along with a fabulous prize for all who participate and post a layout! Open-mouthed smile

CariCruse_GS_Promo-SS-201102

Happy scrappin’ ya all! :D

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CariCreates! Designs by Cari Cruse 

My Digi Shoppe My Blog Join my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis