Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Extra Special $1 Bake Sale!!

This month at GingerScraps the All You Can Eat Buffet coordinated products and the first of the month Bake Sale all fall on the same day, so we are giving you a special treat: both Bake Sale *and* Buffet items are on sale for ONE dollar for one day only!

February’s All You Can Eat Buffet: Chocolate Kisses – collect coordinating packs from all the GS designers!

Chocolate Kisses {the minikit}

CariCruse_ChocolateKisses-kit_Preview

Chocolate Kisses {the alphas}

CariCruse_ChocolateKisses-ap_Preview 

:: February 1 Bake Sale ::

Stock up on alphas as I am offering three of my alpha packs for just $1 each!

Vintage Island {the alpha}

CariCruse_VintageIsland-ap_Preview

 Party Sweets {the alpha}

CariCruse_PartySweets-ap_Preview

Violets Are Violet {the alpha}

CariCruse_VioletsAreViolet-ap_Preview

:: Scrappy Inspiration ::

CKisses_byColleen_LO-01 Using papers & elements from my Chocolate Kisses minikit along with other items in the GS Buffet

 LO_ChocKiss_2007VDay_CariCruse Using  my Chocolate Kisses minikit and alphas along with my MaskIt: New Year pack

 Happy scrappin’ ya all! :D

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CariCreates! Designs by Cari Cruse 

My Digi Shoppe My Blog Join my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis