Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine Sale & Candy Stripes

So are you all ready for Valentine’s Day on Monday? Have those cards ready and chocolates bought? Did you make any handmade cards this year? I haven’t made any cards this year, but I *do* have chocolates bought! I so love chocolate, and Valentine chocolate always taste extra delicious! ;D

I’m adding my Candy Stripes kit to my GingerScraps shop this weekend and offering it at 40% off. You can grab the whole kit, or any of the individual packs, at this great discount all weekend.

Candy Stripes {the kit}$3.15 on sale

CariCruse_CandyStripes-kit_Preview

Candy Stripes {the alpha}$1.35 on sale

CariCruse_CandyStripes-ap_Preview

Candy Stripes {the elements}$1.95 on sale

CariCruse_CandyStripes-ep_Preview

Candy Stripes {the papers}$1.95 on sale

CariCruse_CandyStripes-pp_Preview

And as if that isn’t *sweet* enough, how about a huge Valentine Bake Sale?!! Buzz on over to GingerScraps to find all the marvelous items we designers are offering at just $1 per product!

Photobucket

I’ve included three wonderful paper packs in the Valentine Bake SalePretty Krafty, Party Sweets, and Violets Are Violet.

CariCruse_PrettyKrafty-pp_Preview

CariCruse_PartySweets-pp_Preview

CariCruse_VioletsAreViolet-pp_Preview

:: Scrappy Inspiration ::

image

LO_CandyStripes-201102_bycarladee

Happy scrappin’ ya all! :D

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CariCreates! Designs by Cari Cruse 

My Digi Shoppe My Blog Join my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis