Friday, April 8, 2011

Signs of Spring …

It is Spring.

The sun is shining brightly… and there are fluffy little snowflakes drifting lazily down from the sky. It’s spring in North Idaho. Smile I just packed away our heavy winter boots for the season. It’s spring. We’re working to clean out the garage. It’s definitely spring. The deer nibbled on my daffodils a little. It’s spring. The bluebirds are hanging around the birdhouses out front. It’s spring. The dog needs a bath, the bikes need tuned up, my shopping list includes things like steer manure and rose food … it’s spring!!

In celebration of spring, I’ve created some fun photo masks which are in the shop at 40% off all weekend.

MaskIt: Springtime {photo masks} – just $1.35 on sale!

CariCruse_MaskIt-Springtime_Preview

:: Scrappy Inspiration ::

LO_LumLav MI-ST-SpringGarden_CCruse

MIST_201104_LO-byjencrook

MIST_201104_LO-byjtbusman(Jamie)

Well, I’m off to do my spring-cleaning! Open-mouthed smile

Happy scrappin’ ya all! :D

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CariCreates! Designs by Cari Cruse 

My Digi Shoppe My Blog Join my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis