Friday, April 15, 2011

Speed Scrap & Funkytown!

I hope you all will read this early enough to join me at this morning’s Speed Scrap’n’Chat over at GingerScraps.

CariCruse_GS_Promo-SS-201104b

Today is the third Friday of the month, which means we’ll be meeting at the GingerScraps chatroom at 10am PST/1pm EST. I have a fun, 1-hour scrap for you, as well as a sweet little participation prize for all who scrap with me. Hope to see you there today!

In the shop today I have a suede-like alpha that I’m releasing at GingerScraps for the first time. I also have a pack of wordarts made from the alpha, which you can buy separately *or* get it as a free bonus when you buy the alpha!

Funkytown {the alpha} – Sale $1.35! (includes BONUS wordart pack)

CariCruse_FT-ap_Preview

Funkytown Weekdays {the wordart} – Sale 75 cents!

CariCruse_FT-wa_Preview

:: Scrappy Inspiration ::

LO_NatureMK FT-AP_CariCruse

 

{created with Nature {the mini} & Funkytown {the alpha}

Happy scrappin’ ya all! :D

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CariCreates! Designs by Cari Cruse 

My Digi Shoppe My Blog Join my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis