Monday, May 9, 2011

Birdies & New Lower Prices + A Freebie In The Shop

2011-03-17-15-24-14_ccedit

Many, many years ago, my dear husband introduced me to a passion of his – watching and identifying birds. He’s owned an Audubon Society bird book since his youth, and has a real love for birds. I’d always enjoyed birds being around, but prior to meeting my husband I had never paid much attention to their names, variations, or calls. Once I began to learn, though, I was truly amazed at the vast and beautiful variety to be found even in the woods of good ol’ North Idaho. The little fella above is one of the most common and simply-colored visitors we get to our birdfeeders here at the house: a pine siskin. We got multitudes of birds to our feeders and to the little cascading pools at our backyard pond, brilliantly-colored ones, large ones, small ones, and I am ever awed by the amazing variety and beauty of them all. It is a true delight to get to know our little feathered friends and to see them visiting throughout the seasons of the year.

:: Scrappiness News: *LOWER* PRICES Surprised smile::

Yes, you read that right… I am lowering the prices on *all* products in my shop! I love all my wonderful customers and want to make it easier for you all to better afford my designs! As of this week, all my products have had their prices adjusted to reflect my new pricing structure – full kits are now all regularly priced at $4 each, paper packs & element packs at $3, alphas at $2. And my upcoming new releases will be no exception!Open-mouthed smile All new releases will be priced at 25% off these new lower prices on their debut weekends, making their sale price extra sweet! Smile Thank you all for your patronage of my shop! As an extra bit of fun, I have also just moved my “Fun Splash” mini kit to the Freebies section of the GingerScraps shop – so be sure you stop on over and grab it, and let your friends know, too. Smile

Fun Splash {the mini}

CariCruse_FunSplash_Preview

Have a wonderful day, and a wonderful week!

Blessings to you! Open-mouthed smile

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CariCreates! Designs by Cari Cruse 

My Digi Shoppe My Blog Join my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis