Sunday, May 1, 2011

Losing My Mind??

Well, it may seem like I’ve lost my mind as I have included three FULL-size kits in this month’s one-day-only $1 Bake Sale at GingerScraps … but those who know me best will tell you my mind was lost long, long ago! lol! Even so, you’d have to be out of your own mind to miss out on grabbing these kits for just 1 buck a piece – today only, so hurry on over to GingerScraps! Open-mouthed smile

Violets Are Violet {the kit} – 12 papers + 46 elements + 1 alpha

CariCruse_VioletsAreViolet-kit_Preview

Party Sweets {the kit} – 12 papers + 50 elements + 1 alpha

CariCruse_PartySweets-kit_Preview

Vintage Island {the kit} – 18 papers + 40 elements + 1 alpha

CariCruse_VintageIsland-kit_Preview

You can also still grab my newest additions to GingerScraps at 40% off through today:

Fun Splash {the mini} - - - - - and - - - - - Herbal Garden {the kit}

CariCruse_FunSplash_Preview CariCruse_HG-Kit_Preview

I also want to remind you all, while you are over at GingerScraps today, be certain you FILL UP your wishlist in the shop – you might just be amongst the winners over {inter}National Scrapbooking Day weekend, May 6-8, who get a wish granted!

GS_2011_wishforitadcopy-4

Happy scrappin’ ya all! :D

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CariCreates! Designs by Cari Cruse 

My Digi Shoppe My Blog Join my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis