Sunday, May 1, 2011

News Flash: Puddle Jumpers

Happy May Day! I was just sitting here lost in delightful memories of May Days past. When I was very young, I was so thrilled to prepare little paper flower holders with handles & a “Happy May Day” greeting that I could fill with fresh-picked flowers & stealthily place on the doorknobs of elderly neighbors. I would knock and run away so that they could enjoy anonymous my gift. Then, when my sons were young, they did the same thing, and I can still see their delightfully exuberant faces at the joy of surprising someone so completely in secret. Truly wonderful memories!

2011-04-12-12-38-53-ccedit2

:: Scrappiness ::

May Day means it is also May 1st, and while I remembered to tell you all about my $1 items in today’s Bake Sale, I totally forgot to tell you about the wonderful new GingerScraps Buffet … Puddle Jumpers!! Open-mouthed smile As always, all the designers have created separate packs on a shared theme and color palette and placed them for sale for just $2 EXCEPT for today only they are all $1, so go load up your cart & do some delightful puddle jumping of your own!!

image

Cari’s Puddle Jumpers {the papers}

CariCruse_PJ-pp_Preview

Cari’s Puddle Jumpers {the elements}

CariCruse_PJ-ep_Preview

:: Scrappy Inspiration ::

PudJump_201104_LO_byjbdolfin

I’m off now to post the new Color Challenge for May – come join in, it’s always a blast!

201105-May_ColorChallenge

Have a wonderful day, & may you find flowers on your doorstep & many puddles to splash in! Open-mouthed smile

Happy scrappin’ ya all! :D

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CariCreates! Designs by Cari Cruse 

My Digi Shoppe My Blog Join my Facebook Page Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis