Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Bucket List

Well, I can't believe it! I've checked and double-checked, but it appears that I never shared my Bucket List LO here on my blog! It was such a fun LO to do, and I posted it on PGD back in mid-February.

Most of you are probably familiar with the movie "Bucket List," but for those who aren't, a bucket list is a list of things I'd like to do before I "kick the bucket!" :D When I created this LO I decided to throw in a pic of an actual bucket...just for *kicks!* ;D

Brownie & Cocoa papers by SherriePiegdon from Corrugated Autumn kit at PixelGypsyDesigns.com
Mesh & Victory chipboard pennant by Elise Hansen from Touchdown kit at PixelGypsyDesigns.com
Paper, frame, and clover by Abish Allen from My Garden kit at PixelGypsyDesigns.com
Leaves and silicule by Petra Thomas from Falling Leaves kit at PixelGypsyDesigns.com
Tack by Ami Collofello from OldFashionedCharm kit at PixelGypsyDesigns.com
Leaves by A Work in Progress from Fall Memories kit at vicki20.blogspot.com
Heritage Brad by Michelle Shefveland from Heritage Pak at CottageArts.net
Dream chipboard by Tonya Doughty from Refresh AlphaTitles kit at ScrapGirls.com
Galvanized Bucket & Treble Clef by Cari D. Cruse at caricreates.blogspot.com

Fonts: Doodolonomy Fred, Crazy Milktop Girl

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis