Wednesday, March 18, 2009

PGD How Do I Love Thee? :D

I had some fun doing this layout - it's all about WHY I love PixelGypsyDesigns.com! Remember, you can click on the image to see it larger at my PGD Gallery.

Pixel Gypsy
How Do I Love Thee?
Let Me Count The Ways!

10. Fantabulous Fridays!
9. Fun & informative GYPSY JOURNAL newsletter!
8. Fun to follow BLOG!
7. Awesome contest prizes!
6. Oh-so-challenging digi challenges!
5. NON-expiring digi downloads!
4. Wonderful, genuine praise & input in the GALLERY!
3. HIGH-quality, beautiful digi products!
2. Those awesome Wednesday Indulgence deals!
1. All the AWESOME MEMBERS & STAFF who welcome me like a FRIEND!

I discovered
PixelGypsyDesigns
in January 2009
& immediately knew
I'd found my
digi HOME!

Credits:
ALL items from PixelGypsyDesigns.com
Papers by Sherrie Piegdon from Corrugated Autumn
Papers by Sherrie Piegdon from Paper Bazaar Damasks
Paper by Sherrie Piegdon from Mari's Rustic Lane
Stitching & holes by Sherrie Piegdon from Urban Edge
Foliage by Abish Allen from My Garden
Glitter heart by Amanda Carlson from Cup of Joe
Staple & paperclip by Ami Collofello from Old Fashioned Charm
Daisy, tab, paper hearts, & hearts envelope by Elise Hansen from Love Me Do
Paper by Sherrie Piegdon from Autumn in Sedona

Fonts: Freeze!, DJ Doodle Stitch, Rough Linen, Adolescence, Girls Are Weird, CKMarissa, A Little Pot, Grumble, ABCKids, CKAcademia, HighlandPerk, I Love Derwin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis