Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Couple Layouts Just For Fun!

Thought I’d just share a couple layouts with you that I made recently. These two pages are *completely* different styles, and yet all papers and elements for both came from one kit! No, it’s not one of my kits. This is actually a gorgeous storybook kit I just fell in love with over at ScrapbookGraphics.com - “Ticket To Dragon’s End.” I mean WOW! Beautiful stuff!

Every time my husband, Jim, sees this layout, he laughs out loud at the sight of me in the little airplane. :D I had so much fun with this completely fantasy-style page.

Dream Travel

 

This page is back to a more “reality” page. I so love how it turned out!

La Jolla Adventure

Be sure to click on the images above so you can see them a bit larger!

Happy scrappin’! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis