Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Isn’t It Punny? :P

Today I’d thought I’d serve up a little something different… something silly and just for fun. Do you like puns? I do. Somehow, puns just tickle my funny bone like crazy! Even stupid ones still make me laugh. So when I came across a list of them in one of the blogs I follow this week, I got a real good laugh out of it. Then I shared those with the fun gals at PGD, and our wonderful Head Gypsy Girl, Lor, shared a few more that had me rolling on the floor. So today I’m passing along several of these fun puns to my blog readers. And if you have any good puns, feel free to send them to me – I’d love to hear them! (Besides, I may post another Pun For Fun blog next month!) :D

1. Shotgun wedding: A case of wife or death.
2. Acupuncture is a jab well done.
3. A backwards poet writes inverse.
4. A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
5. He often broke into song because he couldn’t find the key.
6. The butcher backed up into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.
7. One of the first things you’ll notice at the Beijing airport is a whole lot of Chinese checkers.
8. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.
9. To some – marriage is a word … to others – a sentence.
10. The man put his name on the neck of his shirt so he would have collar ID.
11. Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.
12. There was a sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center that said 'Keep off the Grass'.
13. To write with a broken pencil is pointless.
14. No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.
15. She was only a whisky maker but he loved her still.
16. I wanted to exercise last night but it just didn't work out.

 

Hope today finds you with plenty of laughter in your life! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis