Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th of July & A Freebie!

Well I truly hope you are enjoying the celebration of the birthday of our wonderful country today! (That is, if you are in the USA! :D ) I’m not sure we’ll make it to the parade this year due to hubby’s work & sleep schedule, but we will probably do a bit of bbq this afternoon and maybe head out to Hope for some beautiful fireworks. And speaking of fireworks, you get a bit of those on this wonderful deluxe tag I am giving away! It coordinates with my new Americana Salute kit available in my store at PGD.

pw: AStag119

*Please remember to send your friends here, to my blog, if you think they’d like these tags. A password is required for each tag download – it is located directly under the tag above. Enjoy!

Looking for the Americana Salute kit? It’s in my store now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis