Friday, July 24, 2009

Journal This! … and some inspiring layouts!

I have some wonderfully aged and grungy journaling blocks available today at PGD! As always with new releases, this pack is 30% off today only! With faded hearts, leaves, sunflowers, and butterflies on these crumpled and lined scraps, you can add a charming touch to your journaling on any of your layouts. Don’t miss the free coordinating tag I’ll have on my blog tomorrow!

Journal This! Set 1

Our wonderful PGD Creative Team has come up with some beautiful pages lately using my kits, so I just have to share a few with you all. You can click on each of them to see it larger and to learn which kits were used in the pages.

By Teri

By Deb

By Jenn

  

Happy Scrapping!

P.S. Are you on Facebook? Then come join my Facebook Fan Page to hear even more news and catch some special deals from time to time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis