Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Celebrate Deluxe Tags – freebies!

*Edited: password corrected for SOS tag :D

Today I have a couple of deluxe tag freebies for you! These coordinate with my last new releases – Journal This! Set 2 & Stuck On Stickers Set 1.

Journal This! Set 2 Deluxe Tag

Stuck On Stickers Set 1 Deluxe Tag

Passwords for tag freebies:

Journal This 2: JT2tag1020 --- Stuck On Stickers 1: SOS1tag191519

*Please remember a password is required for each tag download – it is located directly under the tag above. Be sure to send your friends here, to my blog, if you think they’d like these tags. Thank you!

Be sure to watch for a sneak peek of this week’s upcoming new release, it’s the latest addition to my Paintbox Collection and it’s all about YELLOW! :D

CariCruse-PGD_Blinkie




3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute, but the PW on 2nd not working

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for letting me know, KatLen... it is corrected now! :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note folks - I love reading them! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis