Friday, August 21, 2009

Freebies On My Facebook Fan Page!

If you haven’t joined my Facebook Fan Page yet, here’s one more great reason to get on over to Facebook and join: FREE QPs (Quick Pages)!! I am creating QPs to coordinate with my digiscrap kits, and am sharing these with my Facebook Fans for free. Whenever I have a new QP to share, I will send out a private message to all my Facebook Fans with download information. Here’s a preview of the Yellow Spotted Fever kit QP:

My QPs are high quality, 12x12-inch, 300ppi PNG files – ready for you to just add your own photo!

Cari’s Facebook Fan Page

By joining my Fan page, you also get Facebook updates on special sales and other great digiscrapping news! Hope to see you on Facebook! :D

CariCruse-PGD_Blinkie




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis