Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Alice in Wonderland – Kit Naming Contest!

Name The Kit Contest
Help me find a name for my upcoming Alice In Wonderland digiscrap kit and you could win the whole kit!!

I'm stumped! I want a really unique, creative name for the Alice in Wonderland kit I am currently working on, and need ideas! Think you've got a catchy name for the kit? Just post it on my Facebook Fan Page or in comments on my blog, and everyone’s names will go into a random drawing for one person to win the kit when it's released (date to be announced)!

BONUS: If I find a name I really like in the entries and end up actually using it, I'll give that person the full kit AND a $10 gift certificate to spend in my digiscrap shoppe!! :D
*(Any ties in the contest will be decided by random drawing.)

By the way, make sure you include a way for me to contact you in any blog comments you leave – an email, a link to your blog, etc. If you post on my Facebook page, I will be able to just send you a direct message on there!

Here’s a tiny peek at what’s in the works:

CariCruse_AIW_EarlySneakPeek2

8 comments:

  1. down the rabbit hole!
    Really loving that little peek, Cari!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahaha! Down the rabbit hole is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Whitty had my first idea LOL

    Let's See.... how about "We're All Mad Here" (quote from the Cheshire Cat, one of my fave characters from the book)


    ~Chelle/WillowRaven
    WillowRavenSpirit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK how about Curiouser and Curiouser?

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry forgot to leave my email
    kcatonio@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh, Curiouser and Curiouser is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. down the rabbit hole was what I was thinking too, humm

    The royal flower bed
    nonsense
    We're all mad here

    ladieebugg@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note folks - I love reading them! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis