Friday, February 5, 2010

Grand Opening & A Blog Train, Too!!

It’s finally here … the day I open my new digiscrap shoppe!! I am so thrilled to be joining the SUNny community over at Sunshine Studio Scraps!

SUNfooter_crop

Everything in my new SUN Shoppe will be 30% off all weekend – including my brand new, scrumptious kit Olde Tyme Junque! This kit is loaded with 12 papers + 52 elements + 1 full chipboard alpha!

In my SUN Shoppe you will also find I am adding all my previously released kits, like Americana Salute, Blues On Ice, Herbal Garden, Pink Ice, and so many more! Before moving these to SUN, I have gone through every item in the kits and given them an extra bit of polish and shine, so they are all “new and improved” versions of my kits!

By the way, *great* news for dial-up users … at SUN my kits are all split into manageable-sized files for downloading, so you don’t have to miss out on a single kit, even my Olde Tyme Junque kit, which is huge! :D

train2 And now for the BLOG TRAIN!!

All us gals over at SUN got together to bring you a blog train full of all things “spring”… bright and full of sunshine and rain, rainbows and umbrellas! It’s “Rainbrella!”

You can grab my part here, and then head on to the next stop on this train! :D

**~~**~~Next stop: http://sherritierney.blogspot.com/~~**~~**

(For the list of all blogs on the train, head over to the SUN Blog!)

Blessings & happy scrapping y’all! :D

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis