Monday, March 1, 2010

SUN Collab for March: Twilight (not what you think!)

The marvelous, humongous, amazing collab kit from the SUN designers is available! When I first heard we were going with a title of “Twilight” I was a little worried – I’m not exactly a big fan of the books/movies. But then I found out it’s in the more “traditional” meaning of the word … it’s all blues and nighttime and stars and has a bit of a wonderful nursery rhyme feel, too!! For this collab, I contributed some fun wordart along with a few papers. You will definitely want to grab this great kit for the jaw-dropping sale price of just $3!!

Twilight SUN Collab

Twilight SUN Collab

And here’s a little peek at my portion:

Enjoy!!

Blessings & happy scrapping y’all! :D

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Cari `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

CC,logo,shop,store,shoppe,header

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis